

Another day, another fun time with our visitors. (believe it or not, I am almost done blogging about their visit...who cares if it's 4 months late!) When I confirmed the good news that Marilee's family was coming to visit me, I knew that we had to hit up
Global Wildlife Center while they were here. It was something we hadn't done yet since we've lived here but have heard rave reviews about it. And if you know what an animal lover Gracie is, you would know this is right up her alley. So, off we went!

We enjoyed our beautiful drive up to Folsom and loaded up the wagon for a safari tour. And it was crazy! There were animals of every kind out there and we had cups full of food to feed them, so it was definitely chaotic but the kids were loving it!





I couldn't even begin to name them all... :)



Now they warned us to not let the zebras eat out of the cups because they are mean and will bite you or take your cup right away from you...I never would have guessed!

Appetizing, huh?

And yes, the closer they got, we realized just how aggressive those zebras could be. It was definitely a better idea to throw the food on the ground for them to eat!






I'm not sure if I've seen Gracie girl ever so fulfilled and happy in her life. :) A true animal lover!



Such a fun adventure--so glad we had a good excuse to try something new! (And yes, that would be my son with his fly wide open! Yep, he's all mine!)
No comments:
Post a Comment