Tuesday, November 18, 2008

'Tis the Season...

...to read and study and memorize the Walmart Kids' Holiday Guide
every.

possible.

chance.

that.

you.

get.

And Santa's starting to get antsy just wishing this kid would make up his mind what he's asking for. Because Santa's got to get to work!

4 comments:

Amber Wray said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious. If I had a working camera right now I know I could a shot or two like those in the last couple of weeks. The problem is my kids want everything they see, so we are trying to learn the importance of not being greedy!

Alison said...

Oh, my gosh! I love it!! That is sooo funny. PLEASE use that as your xmas card!!!

Henricksen Family said...

awesome!

Sarah C said...

That is so cute. I have never seen a little kid read on the toilet before. He must really be serious about his Christmas list.