Well, Grandma, we knew you needed some new pictures of all the boys. So...we tried. We kept saying we were going to do them, but other things got in the way, so we planned to do it the last day Hillary and Cash were here. We thought we'd wait until they all had a nap, but then they all woke up, the sky got cloudy and dark and we lost the good light. But we still snapped a few anyways. They weren't exactly the most cooperative bunch and getting them all to look at the camera at the same time was pretty much impossible. But their personalities sure do shine through, that's for sure--each personality so different from the other! Grandma, you can get a better look at them all next week when you're here and decide which ones you want to use. Hopefully you can use some of them!





These last four totally cracked me up. They were literally taken all in a row and I can't figure out what Sam thought was so stinking funny and what Tyler was so mesmerized that he never flinched once. Silly kids!

And this completes another post-a-day this week for me! Yay!





9 comments:
Becky, you are so talented! I love your pics!! Of course, you also have the cutest subjects :)
I am in love with those boys! It was quite the challenge, huh Beck?! I was tired after our mini photo-shoot! I love how they turned out tough. Thanks for everything. I also love all the pictures from our everyday adventures while I was there. Talk to you soon. Love you!
awesome pics!! Love Sam's face and his solo picture is too adorable!
Becky...you SERIOUSLY take the BEST photos.
I still think you're holding out on me as to what actions you're using.
And if those are straight of the card, I quit! ;)
LOVELY photos!
Those pictures are so cute, as usual. It looks like you had so much fun with Hillary!
Adorable boys!
Ok, Sam's laugh/smile in the last four pics is hilarious. He looks so much like Garrett in them. Love all the shot, as usual!!
I love those boys and I am glad they got together. Wish they could more often but oh well, maybe some day. Thanks for making the effort and taking the time to take a few shots of the boys together. I love them. Grandma t
That little Sam just makes me smile from ear to ear! Cute pics :)
Post a Comment