I'm just posting a little sneak peek for Katrina...I know she was anxious to see some of these! I had the pleasure of spending part of my day on Saturday with this gorgeous blue eyed family and oh boy, are they fun! They sure know how to take a great picture and one thing is for sure--every single one of them absolutely adores that darling little baby girl! :)










And really...she just happens to be one of the most adorable baby girls ever--she was so sweet!





11 comments:
Thanks so much Becky. They turned out better than I hoped for! I'm thinking I better make my appointment for next year before you fill up!! LOL!
OK, Becky, really is there anything you can't do? I want to grow up one day and take pictures like you!!! You take such wonderful photographs. I wish I were closer, I would have you do our family pics. Do you have a photo blog set up yet?!!!
Wow - great pictures!! Cute family too. Nice job!
Oh Becky! These are gorgeous!
Please do send me an email with your photoshop steps, cause I'm absolutely smitten with your photography.
So, when are you coming to Houston to take my family pictures? These are amazing (as all your pictures are).
GORGEOUS!!! We are going to have to fly down there just so we can get you to take our pictures.
These are great- I was really hoping to do a session with you before we left but now that we're into the crazy holiday season and we're about to pack up I don't think it's going to happen. I'm so sad too because it was really on my to do list before we left. *Pout* :-(
Those are awesome pix. If you're ever in DFW I'm hiring you! Maybe we'll just have to come to you!
I think you need to come home so we can try a family picture again. I know it sounds crazy because we've tried so many times and somebody is always unhappy, or it rains, or it gets dark, or the wind blows. But I'm sure if you were here long enough we'd get one good moment. Oh, I miss you guys. I can't stand the thoughts of you being alone on Thanksgiving or of me being mostly alone on Thanksgiving. I kind of wish I could just move on to another day. But I have lots to do, so I'll be ok, right? I love you! MomA
Those pictures turned out so good Becky. You do such a good job. I was hoping to get some pictures of all of us while we were there but hopefully we will be able to make the trip in the near future. I hate it that you will be alone there and we will be alone here but we will just count all of our blessings because we have so much to be thankful for. We have been so blessed. We love you guys and we will be talking soon. Take care. love momt
I LOVED the picture with the parents hands out of focus with the kids in the background. VERY CREATIVE!!!
Post a Comment