Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blah Blog

Well, I don't know if posting every day is really my thing...I can't think of anything fun to post about and am sitting here feeling rather blah. I've done four days in a row and am I possibly facing blog burn out??? LOL It's been a rough day anyways and I'm not in the best of spirits--hopefully I'll have something more fun to post tomorrow. Sorry for the blah blog, but at least I got a post in today, right?!

4 comments:

Amber Wray said...

I'm sure all of you other over the top blog posts that put the rest of us to shame will make up for for at least one off day if not 50!

Hillary said...

Ya, I hear you. We need to think of something to get uplifted. Love you guys lots!

Lexi said...

That's why I decided not to do the whole month of posting like I've seen others doing- I knew I would run out of things to say! I'm noticing other friends grasping at straws too so don't worry!

Maxwells said...

Ok you know you guys have done more than I can ever dream of doing.