
Whether it's some slow-going quiet time,

Or faster than the speed of light,

One thing is for sure: my life is cluttered with a plenitude of Thomas trains. They reside in every room in the house. I've found them in my bed, in my dresser, in my shoe... It's impossible to have my floor cleaned off for more than five minutes. They are not fun to step on when donning bare feet. Tyler speaks to me during the day using phrase after phrase that come directly from Thomas movies. That's where the "Dad, apply the brakes, you must turn left!" came from (and many, many, many more phrases that could warrant a post of their own some time). It's an obsession, really. A crazy, completely consuming obsession--to put it lightly, really. Living with a true blue Train Brain keeps my life interesting, that's for sure.

But this is my life, and I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way.
1 comment:
You should take him to the train museum in Hammond (about 40 minutes from here). I've never been, but I've heard it's good.
Post a Comment