When you have a boy like this:
And many, many days like this:
Would it be even remotely possible for a mom to resist buying boots like this???
And add the fact that they were $6.99 on clearance, the answer would most definitely be no. Irresistible indeed.
And it's a good thing they were so irresistible in the store because if you are at all familiar with Tyler's jumping ability (or lack thereof...), you would see that he is getting some serious air in these pictures, so these green monster boots must also have some special powers. :) Therefore, making the purchase even that much more worth it.And I'm warning you---you'll see lots of Tyler expressions, lots and lots of green, and some 'sweet air' below. {I really gotta start taking less pictures or something. It is making it pretty difficult to decide which ones to post. I feel like I need to apologize for so many pictures... Yikes!}








"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." --unknown










12 comments:
#1-I LOVE THE BOOTS!
#2-That is some sweet air Tyler got! Tell Big T we're proud of his newly discovered jumping skills! I love it! :) love ya miss ya! ~Ang~
Love, love, love these photos. And please don't start taking less picures! :)
Ummm, am I seeing some space between the ground and the bottom of those sweet boots??? Tyler's jumping abilities are second to none these days!!! Good job, Buddy!!!!
I'm gonna need a pair of those boots. Or should I say, Aliscea needs a pair of those boots. Tyler is such a cutie!
Becky, I love the pictures. You have such a cute family. What kind of camera do you have?
Julianna
I feel kind of like a stalker because I read your blog all the time. You probably don't remember me--I'm married to Garrett's cousin Josh (on his Dad's side), we've met once. Anyway, I just have to tell you that you are truly a gifted photographer. I don't have a nice camera yet (although I hope to get one shortly) and would love to one day take pictures like you. You definitely have "it" whatever "it" is.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! His expressions is awesome in these pics...and of course we are partial to green over here too!
Love the boots. I know he loves that they are green! :-) I love that quote - and I used it before on a scrapbook page of my kiddos playing in the rain.
Great pictures!! Keep takin' them!!
I love that you post so many pictures. They are all super!!
I have such a hard time passing up rain boots. My kids love splashing in the puddles.
I know our boys would be great friends....your posts sound so much like what Aden is into at that point as well. However at our house things are blue instead of green.
Julianna! Hey there, long time no see, huh?!! Glad you found us. Thanks for your comment. To answer your question, I have a Nikon D50 (digital SLR). I have had it for two years and Nikon no longer makes this same model, but they do have some similar ones out that would compare to it depending on what you're looking for (the D40, D60, or D80). Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions! Hope you are doing well!
No wonder you can't decide what pictures to post. They are all awesome! I'm sure it helps when you have a great camera and really cute kids. The boots are so cute and it looks like Tyler is having so much fun.
Wow Becky!
Are you doing photography just because you want to capture your children's sweetness and all those precious memories, or are you actually working in it?
...wow, you could totally be pro and make some good money doing it on the side!
Congratulations! Sam is a doll! And Tyler has sure grown! Write me, or add me, or whatever we do...I don't know how to get in touch with you!
Post a Comment