Friday, May 16, 2008

8 Months

Wednesday marked 8 months. Could he possibly get any sweeter? I apologize for so many pictures. I have a hard time narrowing it down.
He is loving sitting up and the independence that it brings. He tolerates his older brother quite well--better than the rest of us most of the time. He still has a love affair with his feet. He laughs--boy, does he ever laugh. He's giving my biceps quite a workout after all this solid food he's puttin' down. The only time he gets too agitated is when it's time to eat and you're not getting it for him fast enough. Oh how we love him!
He's a ham, this one. Boy, is he ever!




By looking at it, you would think these are attempts to figure out crawling...

But no, he is just sucking on his toes! Tyler says he looks like a taco when bends over like that. What flexibility, eh?!
I can't believe he's 8 months old!

8 comments:

aidanjordan said...

He is so dang adorable I could just eat him up with a spoon!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

He is way too cute! Those blue eyes are to die for.

cshel said...

I can see why you had a hard time narrowing it down - he is a cutie for sure. Thanks for sharing. I can NOT believe he is already 8 months old though!!

Hillary said...

It's just going by way too fast. I thought maybe it wouldn't seem to go by like that when you already have one! Cute little Sammy!

Alison said...

He seriously is sooooo D*A*N*G cute!!! I wish I could see that little guy in person. Maybe a bit of his happy-go-lucky personality would rub off on Jack right now (teething, ugh!). I loved all the pictures, never apologize!

Campbell Family said...

He is so cute. I can't get enough of those pictures. There's no way he came from you and Garrett. Hahaha. J/k. Miss you and your fam!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little grandson I have! I'm sure it all has to do with me. JK. He's getting so much hair and I love that he sucks on his toes. What a ham. Love MomA

Tamara said...

I think he is such a good blend of you and Garrett. I bet it feels like you just had him and here is is practically ready to go on his first date! Happy 8 months!!