...and a TON of great memories! We made it back to Dauphin Island for Memorial Day weekend. It was great and so relaxing. More pictures to come in the next few days. I'm kind of overwhelmed by them all at the moment. :)
I am so glad you guys were able to go and had such a great time in "Ammabama". Such a fun get away. Cant wait to see the pictures. You really should go into the business!!! Seriously, you should!!! Love and miss you guys. momt
566 pictures in 3 days!! That's almost 200 pictures per day! Is this turning into some type of sickness/addiction? Do you need help? Is it intervention time? Just kidding. I can't wait to see them! Marilee
I don't believe you took that many pictures!! Well if there are 566 pictures, I'm glad it's you that took them because you're so great at it! I agree with Marilee. Maybe a little OCD, but hey, who's complaining. hahaha That's why we have digital, right?!
Me. I'm a mom of two little boys living life in the Big Easy. Trying to capture our life one photo at a time. I write about our daily adventures to keep us connected with our families and friends, and to preserve our memories for a long time to come.
9 comments:
This is such a great picture. You really are talented and I can't wait to see more!
I can't wait to see the rest of them.
I haven't seen the rest of the pictures; but this one is my favorite!! :-)
Glad you had a nice weekend.
Can't wait to see more pictures, that first one is awesome and it sounds like an awesome weekend.
I am so glad you guys were able to go and had such a great time in "Ammabama". Such a fun get away. Cant wait to see the pictures. You really should go into the business!!! Seriously, you should!!! Love and miss you guys. momt
566 pictures in 3 days!! That's almost 200 pictures per day! Is this turning into some type of sickness/addiction? Do you need help? Is it intervention time? Just kidding. I can't wait to see them! Marilee
Becky I love reading your posts! I've decided I need your camera! I love your pictures. What is it called?
I can't wait to see more!
I don't believe you took that many pictures!! Well if there are 566 pictures, I'm glad it's you that took them because you're so great at it! I agree with Marilee. Maybe a little OCD, but hey, who's complaining. hahaha That's why we have digital, right?!
Post a Comment