
I believe it must be an unwritten rule that at some point in every child's life, they will undoubtedly find a pair of footwear much bigger than their own and insist on putting them on. And walking in them. And thinking it is the silliest thing they have ever seen. And on this day, I of course thought it was silly, but also thought it a bit unreal that some day this little boy and his little feet will wear boots as big as these. Oh boy, I hope I am up for the challenge of preparing him to "fill" these boots as well as his daddy fills them.


And nothing like putting on a great big pair of boots to strike up a major goof fest.


Like insisting that there are snakes on the ceiling.

And a few alligators up there too.

And you must go hunt them down with a pair of binoculars,

along with a zebra flashlight (and some really big boots, of course!).

Oh, I love this little boy and his comedic relief (and his bed head, of course!). Who needs to pay for entertainment when you have kids? :)

And a shout out to Tyler who, after many many tears, protests, and requests to go to nursery, stayed through his first day of Sunbeams today and survived!
13 comments:
That "T" is a hoot! I laugh at him all the time. Can't wait to see him LIVE in action here!!!
What a funny kid! Good job going to Sunbeams, Tyler!
LOVE the pictures in the boots! I love that you photograph those kind of "everyday" things. You probably are the only person I know that takes as many pictures as I do...although your photography skills kick mine in the butt! :) Maybe someday...
Lauryn is the same way!! She loves to wear anyones shoes, even guests!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love that shot of his little feet in the big shoes!
Love this post. Tyler is a boy of entertainment.
Those are some of the funnest times (and pictures)! I can't wait until Jack is having fun that way. And let me tell you I remember the first Sunday of new Sunbeams...I had to go home and take a long nap to recover-ha ha!
I love your wording in this post. You are so clever!
Way to go Tyler! Your feet are getting bigger everyday as you do cool things like go to Sunbeams!
Love, Grandma A
What a little stud!
I came across your blog when I was checking out the links on one of my friend's blog, and it was funny because I went to school with Garrett. Your little Tyler looks just like him!
I just wanted to tell you that you take AMAZING pictures and I wondered what kind of camera you use. I'm taking an internet photography course right now and am trying to learn all that I can. I can't do much now with my little Sony Cyber-shot, but maybe someday I can upgrade!
Shelby (Wootton) Adakai
We're so glad you found us! Your little boys are absolutely adorable, and you are one talented photographer. We now have internet again, so check in on us anytime!
loved this post! the pictures and the verbage were great! And you're right...I have about a million pictures of my kids walking around in our shoes...i think they take after me with their love of shoes...yikes!
Post a Comment