Just a few favorite pictures from this last week...
First time they've ever smiled at the same time in a picture, so of course it's an instant fav! As you have probably guessed since it quickly made it into my new blog banner up top. I'm hearing a little more often that they look alike. Me, though...I still can't really see it!!
I took Tyler out to attempt at taking his 3 year portaits on Saturday. And these two will clearly not be gracing my mantle in an 8x10, but they make me laugh as they simply speak for themselves!!





9 comments:
Just think in a couple of years you're going to have two high voltage boys running around. How could life get any better? Only if you lived closer to Grandma!
Love, MomA
Perfect smiles! Those two are so cute!
Very cute! Hopefully you can get a cute picture like that of my kids when you come! You might have to stay for a couple of months to capture the right moment! Sam looks just like your baby picture hanging in mom and dad's hallway, but Tyler, except for his eyes, he is ALL Garrett!!
Marilee
So where are the photos that will be on your mantle?!? I'm dying to see!! Love the "high voltage" I know the feeling.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first picture. I think it should be a FRAMER!! Funny sign, too :)
Adorable pictures!
oh those last two are awesome! if you have a water tower near by try doing a shoot there...seriously some great "boyish style" pictures can be taken there!
Really cool picture Becky you are so talented! I wish I could take pictures like you do. Sam is getting so big he is adorable I can't wait to meet him some day. Love Lacey
Oh my gosh that picture is probably one of the cutest I have seen! And I TOTALLY see them looking alike! They are so cute. Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment