For now, at least. :) I don't know how it could be possible that a child of mine could have blue eyes (and no, I don't believe the mailman has blue eyes!), but Sam's eyes are staying blue much longer than I thought they would. Some days they aren't so blue, but more and more lately they look strikingly blue. And sometimes when they're oh-so-blue, they are light blue and sometimes they are dark blue. Just crazy to me! I guess they could still change (is it just me or is it so crazy how baby eyes change colors all the time??), but for now I'm just gonna keep on lovin' my blue eyed boy!!












11 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting! What a cute little baby he is!
Those eyes really are blue. He'll wonder when he's older if he was adopted! Your pictures are great!
enjoy those baby blues...they are gorgeous! Great pics!
I love your pictures of Sam. They are just beautiful. He is getting big and is one cute little boy!!
Gotta love those baby blues! Such great pictures...I guess the adorable subject matter helps :)
We keep hoping that Jordyn's eye's stay blue, her dr. tells us that it takes 9 months for the color to set. She too scratches her face frequently, though she always seems to get her cheeks.
He is getting more handsome every post. Love the new title pictures. Also, you mentioning the postman got me laughing all over again about Tyler saying how much you love the postman.
He is a keeper!
Love the eyes. And all of my kids have different color eyes and none of which match Ryan or mine. Crazy how the genes get mixed around huh?!!
I love the pictures of Baby Sam. I love his blue eyes and his gorgeous smile. I can't wait to see him in just a couple of weeks!
Love, MomA
Sam is certainly growing into a cute little boy! We sure do love your family.
Post a Comment