Yes, I'm aware that this post is one week and two days past due. I don't know where the days go sometimes! But for documentation purposes (and for all of you who want to see my incredibly cute kid...LOL), I am posting now. Better late than never!






14 pounds, 11 ounces24 1/2 inches
50% in the weight department
40% in the height department (poor kid has his mother to thank for that)
95% in the CHEEKS department
and
110% in the CUTENESS department
And good grief, is it just me, or is this baby growing at an alarmingly fast (and a little sad) rate?! Drum roll please, he rolled over for the first time yesterday. Yikes! I love this little man so much!





11 comments:
You got that right!! He is soooo dang cute!!! Honestly, I don't know why Heavenly Father has to make it go by so quickly (I am sure the teenage years drag on and on). I really loved the "baby" stage myself. Thanks for sharing, even if they are a little late.
Alison
So cute! Definitely at least 110% in the cuteness department :)
He is definitely a keeper. And so photogenic. Wish I could see him in person!!
i was going to ask you...can I link you on my blog. I always ask just to make sure since my blog gets a lot of traffic and I don't know if you want strangers checking out your blog....let me know and if it's cool, I'd love to link you!
He really is super cute! I think it is the second child that makes them grow up so much quicker, you are just more busy so it seems like we have less time to sit and watch them grow like we did for our first.
Such a cute little man!!
Oh I cant believe how fast he is growing. He is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys. Jim said that he could hear Tyler making him laugh and laugh last night. That is so cute. I cant believe he is rolling over already. Love grandmat
If he's half as cute in person as he is in pictures, 17 days will not be a long enough visit!! I can't wait to see him! (and I can't wait to see Tyler and you, oh and Garrett, either!!) Marilee
Hey Becky. Sam is so cute. He just looks perfect. I was reading the other comments and it sounds like you're going Idaho? Is that soon? Just curious. :)
I love your blog!
Oh Becky, I can't wait to see you all. I hope he has some smiles left for me when you get here. I'm amazed at how much he's grown.
I hope you don't all freeze to death. Love, MomA
What personality he is already displaying!! Also love the 95% cheeks comment.
Post a Comment