Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Think We're Keeping Him

Well, the verdict is out. We like him, we really really like him. He is so sweet and this little tiny person has found a big place in our home and hearts. We love this little guy and how can I help it? I mean, he gave me an entire 6 hour stretch of sleep on our first night home. Here are some new pictures since I know there are some people out there who have requested some new ones and have been checking often. And we have compared, and we really don't think he looks like Tyler's baby pictures much at all. And my mom is here now and she has seen him in person and doesn't see much resemblance to Tyler either. He is definitely his own little Sam and we love him!








15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was crazy. I just checked your blog 2 seconds ago, posted a comment, and "VOILA!" there was a new post. He's such a doll. You are such a talented photographer.
Karin

Heitmann Family said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. I am glad you put some new ones up, they change so fast. I think you would be crazy not to hold onto that sweet little man. Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

He is SOOO cute! I love those "gunna be" brown eyes! And I agree, I don't think he looks like Tyler. They are both just darling, though :)

Alison

Bella said...

Oh he's so beautiful!!!!! It makes me sad because it shows how big Jake is already! I wish I could hold him!! he's so cute! How are you feeling?

The Nielsen Family said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Congrats Thalgotts, on the newest edition to your family! So fun to check out all the photos. You are talented! Melissa Penner

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!! And i agree, from what I can see he doesn't look much like Tyler at all! Tell mom hi! Once again I'm jealous! Have fun! love ya miss ya
~Angie~

Maxwells said...

He is such a cutie pie! Glad to hear that he is being so kind to you.

Maxwells said...

By the way, love the name.

Hillary said...

I really can't say enough about how cute that boy is and how much I love him. He just looks so content! You guys make cute boys! I hope all is well. Have a good week and enjoy the little cutie.

emily said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy he is here! LOVE his adorable little face and his adorable name. You did so good...can't wait to hear your "story." We all have them, right? So glad you're all doing well...

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

He is absolutly beautiful!! Can't wait to see him!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Great photos...So I have to have another girl now so I can clam him to marry her too. So glad to see he is such a good baby!

Sarah C said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I hope things are going well for you with a new baby. Best wishes.

Kris said...

Such a handsome guy! You did good! :)