Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

Well, it looks like I've been tagged--twice actually. I've just been a total slacker on getting it posted from the first time. So Melissa and Aimee, this will cover both of your tags. :) Here goes:

4 Jobs I've Had
Sales Associate at the Gap
Shipping Manager for a candle company
Receptionist
Administrative Assistant

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over
Best in Show
It's a Wonderful Life
Napoleon Dynamite
Rat Race

4 Places I've Lived
Blackfoot, Idaho
Provo, Utah
West Des Moines, Iowa
Kenner, Louisiana

4 Places I Have Vacationed
Disneyland
England
Dominican Republic
Idaho (never figured this would be considered a 'vacation spot' since I grew up there...)

4 Favorite Dinners
Most anything that I didn't cook
Steak with a big old baked potato with all the fixin's
Clam Chowder
Taco Soup

4 Favorite Desserts
Cheesecake--pretty much of any variety
Chocolate pudding cake served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Tiramisu
Pumpkin pie

4 Websites I Visit Daily
Yahoo
CreativeXpress
Blogs
CNN.com

4 Favorite Hobbies
Photography
Scrapbooking
Card Making
Crocheting/Sewing

4 People I Tag
Amber Nielsen
Hillary Kirwan
Emily Palenske
Kristel Liddle

This was fun! Can't wait to see all of your answers now!

2 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Thanks for being such a good sport. It was fun-

Maxwells said...

Rat Race is my FAVORITE movie ever, so glad to see it on your list!