This was the outfit of choice today when Tyler came and found me while I was putting my makeup on. He said "ready go school, Mom." I guess he's been catching on to all of the "back to school" talk that is going on right now.
And I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that any teacher out there would feel very lucky to be graced by those Finding Nemo briefs and bedhead like that in their classroom. Lucky for me, though, I don't have to send him just yet. I don't think I'm ready for that! At least he was happy enough to just pretend for today.
And on another note...this is a sight we are seeing an awful lot of in our house these days. It's a "new thing" I suppose. He works hard at finding those buried treasures I tell you. And once it is found, I am generally the lucky recipient of said treasure. So that is where I am undecided. I don't know if I should be glad the treasures don't end up in his mouth or if I should just be totally grossed out. But I have to ask: why is teaching your kid how to blow their nose simply the most impossible task on the planet???? Ugh!





13 comments:
Can I tell you something- you have the most adorable kid. I love seeing what you post next. He is so much fun. And yes nose pickers are just another thing we mothers must combat in our day to day lives!!
Becky- I see the problem here: The "treasure" are GREEN!!!! Maybe if they were blue, or orange, or red, it wouldn't be a problem. And from a teacher's point, it can ALWAYS be worse.
Good luck, I will call you for advice with this one in a couple years :)
Alright Becky - just wait till you find the "buried treasures" on the wall!!! And thanks to Tyler I had a good laugh today. LOVING his "back to school" pic!
I think Tyler must have gotten that habit from "Uncle" Matt. What a bad influence he is.
P.S. First picture HEEELARIOUS!!!!!!!!
I would like to take a minute to kindly remind you that I have the marriage hold on your oh sooo-way-to adorably cute son, and sooo no offers from any one else be taken! Also You take the greatest pictures! I love the nemo under-roos, and he is even cute when he picks his nose! hehehe
ps....that would be really neat if you had the baby on the 21...it is aaron's b-day and he always reminds me it is the day that joesph smith saw angel moroni!
I love his back to school outfit. You'll save a bunch of money on back to school shopping if you let him wear his favorite undies instead of real clothes.
I had a child (won't say which one) who too liked to find buried treasures. Only she would them, blech, put them right in her mouth. A very brilliant preschool teacher during dental week told her she went get cavities if she kept doing that. Stopped her cold. She does NOT want cavities. :-) Hey - whatever works!
OK, sorry, must have been a long day already - there are several errors in my last post. LOL
haha i'm loving tyler's back to school outfit!! too bad it's not quite that easy to get ready anymore, huh? love ya miss ya!
~Angie~
THAT IS AWESOME!! Zach has those same underwear...that he doesn't wear of course! hah I can't believe how cute he is! how are you feeling? Anyday now right????
Okay... can I just say CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby bundle?! Melissa told us the news today at the Favorite Things Party. Sorry we missed you- but it was for a way better reason. Glad to hear everything went smoothly (Garrett called Troy to tell us too). Let us know when we can visit you and baby Sam!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment