Here he is! Samuel Garrett Thalgott made his arrival at 3:27 am on Friday, September 14, 2007. He weighed in at 6 lb. 15 oz. and measured 20 inches long. He is absolutely the sweetest little guy and we love everything about him. We came home from the hospital today and we are all doing well. I will post the "labor story" when I get a chance, but for now, here are some pictures. Tyler loves his new baby brother and we are trying to be patient with just how much he loves him... I must say it is a breath of fresh air to snuggle with my newborn baby and be reminded of all the wonderful things in my life! We love you, Sam!












20 comments:
So sweet! I'm relieved to hear that Tyler is still excited to have a baby at his house now that baby Sam is here. What a great big brother he is! You look great Becky- congrats again!
CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for the FOUR of you :) Enjoy that precious new one...he's a doll!
Alison
Oh, my gosh! Hooray for you guys! I am so excited! Does he look like Tyler did when he was a baby? Either way he is beautiful. I hope mommy is doing well and rested, as much as you can I guess. Could you email me your address when you get a chance? Thanks. 2 kids is obviously an adjustment from 1, but give yourself at least 3 months to feel normal. You will be wonderful, I am sure of that! Congrats to your family of 4 now!
Amanda and the gang (p.s. I do not think that I have ever commented on any blog and used so MANY numbers. Weird. lol.)
We can't wait to meet him. Tyler was so sweet while he was at our house. He couldn't wait to meet "baby Sam."
What an angel!! Congrats Garrett and Becky. Please keep the posts and pictures coming!!
He looks so precious! Congratulations guys. I am sure your transition to 2 will go just fine. I wish I were there to see him.
Yeah becky...your not prego any more. And look at your adorable new little one! You look great like it was second nature! I am So happy for your little family. Having two kids is sooo much better than one!
Nice work guys. He looks like a winner. It was good to hear from you. We're so excited for there to be another "freakin" Thalgott in the world.
Matt
Congratulations again. He's so handsome!
Congratulations Thalgott family. He looks so sweet and Tyler looks like he couldn't be more proud!! You look great too!! Anyway glad that it all went well and that you are now home to enjoy the new little guy!!!
Welcome Baby Sam!!! Congrats to the whole Thalgott family!
Becky you look great and very happy. And I'm sure relieved to not be preggo anymore. :-)
Congrats, Becky! You look great! Sam is really cute baby! I can't tell who he looks like yet. I hope all is well. Wish we were there so I could return the favor and bring you some chicken noodle soup!
Congratulations! He's definitely a keeper. I'm so glad everything turned out well. Enjoy your precious newborn.
Congrats to all of you! He is so cute... I could eat him right up! Tyler looks like he loves him to death and Becky you look FABULOUS!!! (You too Garrett!!) We love you guys so much!! Congrats!
Lori (and Scott and kids)
We love him! I wish I could come and snuggle with him. It will be so fun to watch Tyler and Sam grow up together. Talk to you soon!
Love you lots!
Becky he is beautiful. From the pictures I hardly see any resemblence between Tyler and Sam, is there? It will be fun to see what different combos can come from you and Garrett. Tyler looks so stinkin cute with him. You can see the absolute excitment in his eyes. CONGRATS!!!
OMIGOODNESS BECKY! He's an angel!!! Congrats to you and your beutiful family!
CONGRATS again!!! he is ADORABLE!! i wish i could just hold him right now tho! i'm very jealous of mom! give him a big hug & kiss for his aunt angie, ok? I love you all!!!
~Angie~
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! I'll tell ya, it takes some getting use to to even say "kids" let alone balance them! Good Luck!
Now that's a good lookin' baby! He is just adorable! We are so excited for you guys, and we love the name Sam. Little T is going to be a fun big brother. We sure miss you guys and wish we could see your new little guy in person!
Love, The Dances
Post a Comment