Monday, October 27, 2008

The Cutest Spooks in Town

Ok, so they really aren't very spooky, but they sure are cute! But again, it's not like I am even a little biased or anything. I stressed over Halloween costumes this year since I was wanting to get some sort of theme with the two boys, but that didn't happen, and in the end, I just loved my little cowboy and skeleton to pieces. And Tyler's costume doubled as pajamas, so it's a total score there (and it glows in the dark--totally sweet)!
Not exactly the spookiest skeleton I've ever seen. But Tyler said he didn't want to be a spooky skeleton, he just wanted to be a "regular" skeleton. And I've never seen such a dashing 'regular skeleton' in my life!




Uh oh..., I'd dare say it looks like our little cowboy had one too many to drink at the local saloon:
And unfortunately, our poor cowboy has not-so-cowboy-friendly feet and we couldn't find a pair of boots to fit him for the life of us, but he does have an authentic pair of Wranglers (thanks to Grandma T & Tyler's old wardrobe--probably my all time favorite pair of toddler pants), and that's what's REALLY important, isn't it?
Who doesn't go nuts for a {diapered} Wrangler butt? I know I do. :)
Happy Halloween, y'all!

18 comments:

mccready's said...

I love the Wrangler rear shot! And Tyler looks so pleased with himself in his skeleton costume. Lizzy loves him so much! If you have any pictures of the two of them holding hands would you mind sending one to me? I thought they were so cute but we didn't take any shots with our camera.

aidanjordan said...

Oh my goodness! LOVE the costumes! The boys are so adorable!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

So, so, so cute! Not that I'd expect anything else :)

The Nielsen Family said...

OMG!! A real Wrangler tushi!!! So stinkin cute! That whole cowboy get up is awesome. And who doesn't love a good ole regular skeleton? Have fun trick or treating boys!

Kristy said...

Fun costumes! Tyce has changed his mind about 12 times, and now wants to be a skeleton like Tyler.

M & S Eagar said...

The diapered Wrangler butt shot is to die for! Seriously you should win some kind of contest or something. Both of your boys look cute!

Amy said...

Your pictures are amazing Becky!! I am even more impressed than before. You really have an eye for it. Your boys are adorable. I'm glad Alex and Sam will get a chance to be friends :)

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Oh, Becky, they are SO cute! I love their costumes, and also your photography. You are so good! I wish you lived close so we could hire you. Looks like Halloween is in for a real treat with your two little "spooks".

Katie said...

Oh, how cute, Becky. I can't believe how much Tyler looks like Garrett. And I just love the Wranglers. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween.

cshel said...

Love their cute costumes - they look awesome. Love the pictures - you are so talented. And love the diapered Wrangler butt - I think Caitlin has a crush now. LOL

Cook Family said...

Your boys are Adorable!!! I love the wranglers!

amy said...

You have the cutest little family!! i miss you tons - we really need to talk!

Ed & Natasha said...

Too Cute!!! I love the Wranglers - the boys are so cute! It looks like everyone's finally feeling better - yea! Love the pictures.

Angela said...

Photography is your thing! Those are adorable costumes! I never get into it enough, I think. I should be more devoted, esp with the pic taking.

I love your photo collages, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved the pictures. Such a cute skelaton and darling little cowboy. I love the wrangler butt!! I remember going to Riverside Boot and Saddle and getting the smallest wrangler jeans I could get. Cash is a little cowboy too. The cutest little cowboys around---I must admit. I wish we could be there with you again for halloween. It was so nice to walk around in shirt sleeves. So fun. I was just wishing Hillary and Cash would be there for Swamp Fest too. I loved it. That was a super fun day. But we will be there soon and as always---have a great time just being with you guys if nothing else. But we know we will be on the go all the time seeing things we still havent seen there. Love grandma t

Marisa said...

Wow Becky!! You are an incredible photographer! And your boys are so cute!

kdance said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, girl! And your pictures are, as usual, beautiful! You have the cutest little skeleton and cowboy West (or would it be East?) of the Mississippi (cutest on both sides, actually)!

Amused Mom said...

So cute! I love their costumes and I could just pinch that little wrangler butt!