Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I hope you all had a great Christmas. We have had a wonderful day. I have oodles of pictures to post when I get a chance (if my arm isn't too sore from playing tennis or bowling!). But until then, Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

cshel said...

Merry Christmas Thalgotts!! :-)

Lexi said...

Okay, 'Wii' are a little jealous of your new toy! Hope you guys are having fun. Don't forget to put the wrist strap on or you might zing it across the room! ;-)

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I am sooo jealous we wanted a wii soooo bad and couldnt find one anywhere!! We couldnt even sell body parts for one so we are very jealous. But no worries we to will soon be complaining of sore limbs from playing too much! Hope you guys had a great christmas!

The Nielsen Family said...

I as well have an extremely sore back and arms from boxing Matt (who I have beat everytime) and sore thighs from lunging when bowling (all done while playing with my father-in-laws Wii) (hee hee). Can't wait to see more pictures, Merry Christmas.

Bella said...

hahahah That's awesome. Honestly, it took me a double take to get it! Merry Christmas! I was so thinking of you the other day because Tyler's fav color is green and so is Zach's! Must be a boy thing! haha

Anonymous said...

WII are glad you had a merry christmas and glad the wii arrived. Have fun during the holidays. Its the pits to be back to work. love you guys!!! grandma t