Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy? Holidays

This is the payment I get for trying to squeeze in a QUICK Christmas card picture after church last Sunday. Of course, I rarely see this face, but it was pulled when I would have least preferred to see it. So, the camera got put away and we tried again this week, only to get slightly better results. Oh well, I didn't have much time for anything else!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the heak do they know!! I swear, any normal day they take a great nap, but no, on picture day they don't sleep and then are grouchy! They just have a 6th sense for these things.

Nicole said...

ooohhh.

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

awww... Oh boy does that image look familiar!

Anonymous said...

I remember that photo shot---almost the only time I have ever heard Sammy be that mad---just because we wanted him to be his usual happy self but even that makes a darling picture. I was thinking when I read the post of Sam at 3 mo talking about what a good, happy little guy he is---except for this one time!!!! How funny. love grandma T

Hillary said...

What??? Sam cries??? I had no idea. I've never heard it!

Heitmann Family said...

Oh, at least you tried. Lauryn pulled that same thing on me when I tried to get a shot of the three by the christmas tree!!

kdance said...

I love these shots. These boys are like 2 peas in a pod. Sam is such a cute little guy. I just want to sqeeze those cheeks. Your Christmas card was amazing (as usual)! I'm always so excited to see your cards. How did you come up with the idea? Fabulous.