Saturday, December 29, 2007

The "Bread Man House"

Our Christmas Eve got kicked off with the decorating of our gingerbread house. (Tyler calls them bread man houses.) We bought a kit a week prior to Christmas and I think I was asked numerous times a day every day during that week if we could put it together. So, it was finally time.
Still in our pj's, we went to work decorating. And just like all of our decorating endeavors of late, it ended up in a frosting eating/candy sneaking extravaganza instead. Oh well, that's half the fun, right?!

And now as I have very little desire to eat any of it, I'm just trying to decide when the appropriate time to throw it away is... :)

3 comments:

aidanjordan said...

I need to take photography lessons from you!

cshel said...

Your little "bread man house" turned out darling!

kdance said...

I need to start gingerbread houses as a tradition. Do you do that every year? I love making those.