Friday, December 14, 2007

3 Months

.
Sam turned three months old today and here I sit wondering how another month has flashed by. It's amazing how time flies especially when a little one is growing up right before your eyes. Sam is such a good baby. He's so pleasant and content and just about as happy as can be. Sometimes I seriously wonder "is he for real??"! He smiles all the time and is laughing lots more now. His laughing episodes always end as soon as the hiccups arrive, but he doesn't seem to mind! He has discovered his voice and talks and talks and a what a tale he can tell! He has also discovered his hand and is quite entertained by smacking on it. It's so funny how I had forgotten how entertaining it is to hear a baby "talk" and to watch in amazement the coordination it takes to do something as simple as get the hand to the mouth. :) That is often how I know Sam is awake in the morning. He doesn't cry. He just smacks on his hand loud enough that it finally wakes me up. His clogged tear duct has 'de-clogged' itself, so no more Mr. Goopy Eye! I'm SO loving not having to wipe away the gunk off of his eye. His eyes still haven't decided if they are going to stay blue or not. Some days they look SO blue and then other days they aren't quite sure. So I think that is something we have yet to find out! Regardless of their color, his eyes quite honestly just sparkle. There is always a smile and shine in his eyes. I think I may have mentioned this before...but we just love this little man and are happy to have spent 3 whole months with him! And to mark this milestone, I of course had to take some pictures. So here is little Sam at a whole 91 days old.








10 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh that face just kills me! I want to kiss him all over!! He is ABSOLUTELY adorable. I love him!

{Erica} said...

Cheeks and eyes...cheeks and eyes...so adorably handsome!

Heitmann Family said...

So adorable!! You caught some great smiles and wow is he handsome!!!

Amy said...

I guess all babies just love that hand. Jordyn discovered hers a few weeks ago and it hasn't left her mouth since.

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I cant believe he is already three months old. He is too cute. Aaron talked with troy dominia the other day and they wanted us to tell you guys hi.

cshel said...

I LOVE the picture of him in the red hat. It is my favorite. What a cute little baby - I can't believe how quickly the time flies.

Alison said...

Sam is SOOOO cute!! I loved the third month!! Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yiddle Sammy!!! I cant believe he is already 3 mo old. I love the picture of him with his little red hat on. He looks so cute in little hats. I can't believe how good he is either. Give him hugs and kisses for us. We love him. Grandma T

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for February when I can kiss those little cheeks and hear that sweet giggle! Be sure he brings that cute little stocking hat too, cause it's cold outside. I love him so much. Love, MomA

kdance said...

Absolutely adorable! That 1st picture is to die for.