So, despite Tyler being sick, the fun continued in Idaho! My boys are so lucky to have two sets of awesome grandparents. They had fun stuff planned for them left and right. With Tyler being so sick, we had to re-arrange a few things, but regardless, the boys were showered with lots of love and lots of fun things to do!
One night they had a slumber party at Grandma & Grandpa Thalgott's house with Cash. (although when Mom has to sleep over too, I'm not sure how 'legit' the slumber party is. But Tyler was super sick, so that's what I did, what can I say?!). They watched a movie before bed and right when they woke up in the morning! The beauty of Grandma's house, right?
And where else can you have whatever you want when you want it in the morning, whether it is strawberry milk...
Annnnd, we were able to have a little belated Easter egg hunt, otherwise known as a Dinosaur Egg hunt. The boys LOVED it! Although, it was seriously cold and even more seriously windy! Honestly, the wind was unreal--I have forgotten how windy it is in Idaho! But when you're finding all sorts of treasure outside, you can easily forget about it! (Sam lasted about all of 2 seconds without a jacket, by the way!)






And after we *thought* all of the eggs were found, we were headed inside to analyze all the loot! But not before I insisted on a few pictures on the back porch. I ♥ these boys!!! Gotta love those kool-aid mustaches!
And once inside, there was candy galore as well as money! in those eggs. How exciting! And Sam looks at these pictures and says he was finding eggs with pennies in them. And he definitely was! And the boys also got these cute little mini kites and headed right back outside to fly them. Good thing that wind was blowing about 60 mph! It sure helped! :)
Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa for lots of fun activities! One more post and Idaho trip is completely blogged and done and THEN stay tuned for a fun little giveaway later this week! You won't want to miss it!







1 comment:
What fun grandparents! But then again, how could you not spoil those boys?! They are too cute!
Post a Comment