Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Giveaway Time!


***UPDATE--I have extended the giveaway until Friday July 9 at 10:00 pm CST. Winner will be announced on Saturday July 10. So, you still have time, check it out!!!***

It's giveaway time! Yay! Are you ready?! Of course you are!

My darling, talented younger sister Angie has just started up a cute little baby boutique on etsy and to kick things off, we're going to have a fun little giveaway here on the ol' blog! Her talent is amazing and she is doing some awesome stuff! I got to peek at a few of her items when I was in Idaho in April and I was so impressed. Her shop has some genius little 4-in-1 bibs (my cute little niece up above is modeling one of the bibs!) & burp cloths, hooded towels, blankets, and more. And they are made with some of the cutest prints and patterns I've seen, plus the items are seriously great quality stuff! I loved all of her stuff that I saw. She's also working on more stuff all the time and the word on the street is that she's got some diaper bags in the works to post next. So, keep checking back in her shop!

Check our her shop HERE.
If you have a new little one, or are expecting, or need a gift for a friend, she has the perfect handmade items for the occasion!

The picture below is one of the snowball flowers she makes and has listed in her shop as well:

So, now for the giveaway details! She is offering a bib/burp cloth set (a $17 value) to one lucky reader here on my blog. The winner will be able to choose either the girl set shown below:
(here's a close up of the bib in the set. So cute!)
or the boy set shown below:
(another bib close up)
So, now for the details on how to enter.

1. Check out her shop HERE.
2. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite item in her shop is (be sure your name is somehow attached to your comment)
3. For a SECOND entry, post a little something on your blog with a link to her shop, and comment again saying "I posted on my blog" with a link to your blog (if I don't already have it).
4. Entries will be closed by 10:00 pm CST on Wednesday July 7.

Winner will be drawn at random from all comments and announced on Thursday July 8.

So, get to commenting. Anyone can enter, so don't be shy. She has some super fun stuff and believe me, you will love them!

***UPDATE--I have extended the giveaway until Friday July 9 at 10:00 pm CST. Winner will be announced on Saturday July 10. So, you still have time, check it out!!!***

20 comments:

aidanjordan said...

It was all so adorable! So talented! I loved the zebra stripe blanket. So cute!

Maxwells said...

Ok I usually don't enter giveaways, but I love the flowery bib, the red one. Just in time for new baby. Although, my doctor just told me the other day he thinks the baby is a boy. Why would he do that? I am all ready for another girl.

Amy said...

I loved the hooded towel, it looked so soft!

Whitney & Charlie said...

So cute! I love the snowball flower, and the reversible booties! And everything else!

Steph said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those reversible booties, so cute!!
Crossing my fingers. :)

Julia H said...

Wow, such cute things! My favorite is the reversible booties, especially the black beauty print. Great gift ideas!

Josh and Amanda said...

I love the cute booties!!

cshel said...

First of all, your niece is too adorable...what a perfect little model.

I love the reversible booties. How precious.

Your trip to Idaho looked like a success despite the fevered boy. Made me crave a milkshake though. Might have to wake up hubby from his nap to make me one. Miss you!

Marlene McGarrity said...

Your sister's etsy shop has a lot of beautiful items. I love the polka dot bibs and the blue satin with brown blanket.

Landon and Alaina said...

I love the Zebra blanket! So cute! And I think the bibs are a fantastic idea! I was in Angie's ward in Rexburg! Alaina S

Double J said...

Your stuff is amazing, I love it! Especially the booties, but I also love the bibs, my little boy is so messy he needs one of those! Way to go! you are very talented! Jenni Lovell

Double J said...

Your stuff is amazing, I love it! Especially the booties, but I also love the bibs, my little boy is so messy he needs one of those! Way to go! you are very talented! Jenni Lovell

Double J said...

Your stuff is amazing, I love it! Especially the booties, but I also love the bibs, my little boy is so messy he needs one of those! Way to go! you are very talented! Jenni Lovell

kdance said...

Wow, too many cute things to choose from! Even though I don't have a girl, I'd have to go with the reversible booties. LOVE.

kdance said...

K, I posted to my blog, so count me for a second entry! :)

Ahnah said...

Beautiful baby items!! Love the bibs. Very talented!

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

So I don't know if I can pick a favorite! Everything is adorable! Having seen the shoes first hand at the cabin, they are definently one of my fav's. Good job Angie! I hope I win!!!

Tiffany said...

All the stuff is so cute. Makes me ALMOST want to have another one just to go shopping again but my most favorite is the reversible booties! They are just adorable!

Mindy Sapp said...

Hey Becky! I was so sad I missed your last trip to Idaho. You better give me a call for the next one! Ha ha! Angie is way talented! Must run in the family all you Andersens and your talents! I decided I'd better to leave a comment in hopes of the cute little girl bib for my new little girl on the way. My fav is the daisy reversible booties. Although I love the zebra blanket as well! Don't feel any pressure or anything but you are drawing the day before my birthday. That bib would be a great b-day present! :) Miss ya!

Ashley said...

Man, I should have entered this giveaway, you are so talented!!!!!!!!