Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Idaho Randomness, wrapping it all up

So, just a few more pictures from Idaho the first week of May and then we're moving on here on the ol' blog. But I just couldn't help but post a 'few' more pictures! So, for starters above, it snowed in May and my boys thought it was amazing. Because you know, it doesn't even snow in January in Louisiana. Unfortunately, the rest of us did not share the excitement!
And when I say Tyler was sick the entire time, I meant it. His fever would not go down for about 4 days and he got soooooo tired of me taking his temperature! But of course, I was just worried about it getting too high. He was pretty miserable, the poor kid! And of course, he got feeling a little bit better the day before we flew home. Go figure.
We took advantage of the few good moments for Tyler and continued doing a few fun things, of course. And 4 wheeler rides at the grandparents' houses are a definite must. And believe it or not, Tyler was actually driving the 4 wheeler here. Scary!

I had to include cute little Allie...no, it wasn't particularly sunny but that girl loves her pink sunglasses!
And cute little Rhett...
Sam accompanied me on a couple photo shoots and had to get in on the action. Don't worry, I don't usually pack him along but these were for family members, so it was all good (right?)!!

Milkshakes at grandpa's...a definite must. And a taste test is required before eating any of them!
"Raise your hand if you want a milkshake!!" "MEEEEEE!"

"Raise your hand if you love your milkshake!"
Trampolines, how wonderful they are! Wonderful enough to get those kids out there in the freezing cold to go jump. They are the best!


And that's a wrap...proving now that life is pretty dang good at the grandparents' houses, even when you're sick!! We had a great time and can't wait to go again this summer and stay longer (and have better weather!!!). We were a little bit glad to get back to the warm weather here, though. As soon as we stepped out of the airport to head to our car, Sam said "oh, I'm not even wearing a jacket. It's not even windy. I'm warm." Yeah, that's how good it felt! But don't worry Idaho, we still love you (just not your "Spring" weather!!).

Now, check back tomorrow for a fun giveaway...yay!

3 comments:

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

The milkshake picture is a classic! So cute! I know I'm biased but the one of Rhett melts my heart! I can't wait to see you guys again next week. The weather should be better, but I am still hoping it warms up more soon!

The VanOrden Family said...

I remember having milkshakes at your parents house after all those softball games! Fun memories! Great pictures!

Campbell Family said...

I hear ID.
I remember the first time I spent the night at your house, your dad made us milkshakes. ahhhh. good times. :)