Thursday, December 3, 2009

Be Back Soon...I Promise!

So yes, I realize it's been almost 3 weeks since I posted here on the old blog. And not that there could possibly be anyone still checking in here...but I just have to say I'll be back. Soon. Really. I promise. How is it already December? I have no idea! Where did November go? Well, it went to Swamp Fest, Thanksgiving, and to cut down a Christmas tree. And as for our family, that's about it (oh yeah, and we also had a horrible visit from Croup...). And as for me, November went HERE. Taking pictures and editing them, that about sums up November for me. I have been busier than ever with 11 sessions in November alone (which for some folks would not be a lot, I know, but for me, it is!). But it's been a lot of fun and a break is on the horizon! I have a few more sessions to post on the blog and a few more CDs to finish up and then I'm D-O-N-E done (until January, that is!).

So, I figure I'll be back to blogging regularly next week as this is generally my favorite time of year to blog. Lots of things I don't want to forget. I'll catch up on November happenings (which there weren't a lot) and get right in to December. And since I can't seem to post without a picture, here are a couple from our tree hunt last weekend. Be back soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU FOUND THE PERFECT TREE. THEY ARE ALL USUALLY PERFECT ONCE YOU GET THEM HOME AND DECORATED WITH THE KIDS. HOW FUN!! I GUESS WE WILL TRY TO GET THE GOOD OLE FAKE ONE UP AGAIN THIS YEAR---I AM SURE MUCH TO GARRETT'S DISMAY!! LOVE GRANDMA T

Lori Davis said...

Can't wait for you to get back... :)

The Nielsen Family said...

That last picture makes me think, "And we conquered!" Can't wait to see more.