Friday, November 13, 2009

The 2 Year Old

Well, here they are...the rest of Sam's 2 year pictures. And you would not believe what a sour little bugger he was being that day either. You'd never know it by looking at these! He kept scrunching up his face and furrowing his eyebrows and saying "all done". And we were only there for about 15 minutes! He didn't last long, but I just kept saying "all I really need is one good one to update the mantle". And I was happy that I got a few keepers. I just love this kid and his emerging personality! This age of 2 has to be my favorite. Yes, he is difficult. Quite often, too. But there is so much cuteness in a 2 year old to conquer that "terrible two-ness", it makes it all worth it!

But we were fast and furious on our photo session and he was generally giving me looks like the picture below...and then we hit a groove for a couple of minutes, got a few good pics and called it a day!










And out of all of them, I think this one above is the biggest keeper for me. I'm thinkin' it's going on the mantle. What do you think? And grandparents, if you'd like a print of a particular picture, this is your chance to tell me...I'll probably send them to you with your holiday packages in a couple weeks. So let me know!

7 comments:

aidanjordan said...

I want to put his picture on MY mantle! Too cute!

Whitney & Charlie said...

How cute! He looks so big and grown up! Wish you guys were coming down again so we could see you.

Heitmann Family said...

They are adorable as usual Becky. He is quite the little man!!!

The Nielsen Family said...

SUPER CUTE!!! What an awesome talent to have. I was just thinking how I need to get Carter's 3 yr old pictures done before the baby comes and how much I will need to pay if I want some good ones. I love too how you can capture so much of his personality in a still shot, so cool.

Alison said...

So cute!! I love all of them! How do you choose?? Your boys are so dang cute!!

cshel said...

You have the most darling little boys Becky. I can't believe he is already 2. I love these pictures.

Tamara said...

All the pictures are great! What a handsome boy.