Count 'em up folks, this boy is FIVE! I can hardly believe how time flies sometimes. Monday marked Tyler's fifth birthday and 5 years since I became a mom. My life has been filled with more joy than I ever thought possible all because of that day 5 years ago. I'll recap his birthday in a post coming soon, but just wanted to give him the (late) birthday shout out on my blog. Happy Birthday, T! I love you to the moon and back a thousand times!





9 comments:
So cute! He has such a big, bright smile! I have to say how cute Sam's 2 year pictures are too (love your mantle choice!)...I'm so glad that you are now sharing your photography talents with others! You're fantastic!
Happy Birthday, Tyler! I remember your birthday so well! I was sure I was going to be your "aunt" who you would love and adore the most... unfortunately we both moved. :( If you lived by me your best friend would be Will and you would love me the the most. :) We love you SO SO much and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Happy Birthday Tyler! What a cutie!
Holy Cow!! He will soon be in Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? Cute pictures as usual!!
Oh, man I love that kid! Happy Birthday, T! He's a serious stud. Are you guys coming to Idaho for Christmas???
Oh, and I have to add that I first saw just the title of your post in Google Reader. I immediately thought, "Oh, they're going to be a family of 5 now!!!" But then I remembered that Tyler is a December baby. Ha ha! I'm always looking for baby announcements on blogs, can you tell?
OH TYLER---YOU WERE OUR VERY FIRST GRANDCHILD!!! THAT WAS SO EXCITING FOR OUR FAMILY. WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CANT BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS. I AM GLAD YOU HAD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LOVE GRANDMA T
Becky, Is your address the same as last year? If not email me the right one..redfordfam@gmail.com. Merry Christmas
Ahhhh, what a cutie pie. I remember when he was born. Seems like just yesterday doesn't it?! Happy Birthday Tyler! We miss you and your family lots!!
Post a Comment