Hard to believe Christmas has come and gone and in my attempt to catch up on blog posts, I'm starting with the most recent event--Christmas Day. And I'm going to leave you with very few words and mostly pictures. I got a new toy for Christmas and spent my day playing around with it, which means there are lots of pictures of all sorts of odds and ends from Christmas at our house. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by this little family of mine, during the holidays, and always. I love that we get a chance to slow down and be together, plain and simple. It's so refreshing!









Santa was very good to me this year. Ok, who am I kidding??? My husband is pretty darn swell. And I can't tell you how surprised I was and how excited I am about this! I've been needing/wanting to upgrade for quite a while, and I'm downright giddy about it now...


This train here (named Hiro) was absolutely and positively the ONLY thing Tyler asked for and cared about finding come Christmas morning. It was easy to make a believer out of him!


And that's a wrap. More posts soon to come. I hope you all had a very merry and safe Christmas. It was a fun year for the boys as the magic of it all is such a big part of things!











3 comments:
Oh, yeah for the new camera!! You deserved it. I am glad you guys had a very Merry Christmas!!
IT SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS. I AM SO GLAD. I AM GLAD THAT YOU GUYS WERE ALL GOOD FOR SANTA SO HE COULD COME. EVEN SAMMY CAME THROUGH!!!! TYLER TOLD ME SAMMY HAD BEEN KIND OF NAUGHTY BUT THAT HE WAS WORKING ON BEING GOOD!!! BUT HE SAID THAT HE HAD BEEN GOOD THAT DAD HAD BEEN GOOD AND THAT MOMMY HAD BEEN GOOD TOO----AND YOU ALL MUST HAVE BECAUSE THINGS LOOKED GOOD THERE. I AM SO GLAD. THAT WAS GREAT THAT YOU HAD THE MISSIONARIES OVER. EVERYBODY LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE HAVING FUN. I LOVED THE PICTURE OF THE OPERATION GAME. LOTS OF CONCENTRATION GOING ON THERE---BUT THERE SHOULD BE IN MAJOR SURGERYS!! AND I LOVED TYLER'S LITTLE ORNAMENT TOO. I STILL HAVE ALL THE ONES MY KIDS MADE AND I LOVE THEM. I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. MOMT
What a fun Christmas!! And a new camera for you, how exciting!! So do you sell your old one or keep it?
The boys' PJs were adorable! I loved their toys and the excitement in their eyes. And I LOVE those "ornament" beverages. So fitting.
Post a Comment