Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, as you can see, I didn't exactly blog like a mad woman this month...but before I forget, I wanted to wish every one of you (that are even still reading this anymore! lol) a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year! I'll do the rest of my updating after Christmas, most likely, but for now, wanted to wish you all the happiest of holidays from our home to yours!







3 comments:

MomA said...

I love the pics of the boys. They're growing so fast. Merry Christmas to you too. I miss you so bad today, I can hardly stand it. Have a great time at the fires tonight and we'll talk to you tomorrow. Love, MomA

The Nielsen Family said...

What handsome little dudes you have there!! We LOVED this years Christmas card and it is up on our fridge along with last years. I also adore the other shots you got of them. What two handsome and totally different boys. You guys definitely don't produce the cookie cutter kids.

cshel said...

What great pictures! I LOVE the one of them looking at each other. Too precious...