Yep, that's me. Inching one year closer to thirty. Yikes! But it was a great day. Thanks for all the cards, phone calls, gifts, and well wishes. I felt spoiled! And I think 28 is going to be good. I like where I'm at in many ways, and long to improve in others. Seeking for balance always, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. We all have to have some areas for improvement or life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it???






22 comments:
Happy B Day...I am turing the blessed 30 this year, YIKES...YOu look great!
Happy Birthday, Becky!! I hope this year is a fantastic one!...And hey, what's wrong with the 30's?! *lol* I'm turning 32 this year & it's the best decade of my life so far, so bring it on! :)
Oh you babe! Happy Birthday.
Happy 28 Becky! Those are some great pictures by Tyler. I think he could become your newest assistant with no problem ;-)
Happy Birthday Becky!! I love the photos!! Tyler did a great job! Hope your day is fabulous!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
I didn't know that it was your birthday!!! Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you had a great day and that a yummy cake was involved.
Hope you had a wonderful day! I think you should be very proud of who you are and where you are at!
Happy Almost Thirty! You are looking so pretty. Nice skin. You have all of your teeth (I assume.) Shiny hair and matching brown eyes. (Just wait till you hit 30! Just kidding!) I need to post pics of myself...but I keep waiting and waiting for my skin to clear up.... (sigh).
Happy Birthday girl I hope you had an awesome day!
Hope you had a very special day, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Becky! I turn 28 in less than a week, too. I'm slowly getting used to the idea of being so close to 30. :) You look beautiful!
Hey...I hope you had a great day and I love the picture that he took, you look great. 28 is great, I am almost 29 if you can believe, John and I both turn 29 in July, so I am enjoying 28 for now. Hope you are doing well.
I'm glad you had such a great day! I hope this year is filled w/LESS craziness for ya! PS-Cute dress :)
Love ya
You look fantastic!! I hope you had a great birthday!! Miss you!
It looks like Tyler is a chip off the block. He did a really good job at taking your picture! Happy Birthday again and I hope you're having a great time with the in-laws. Love, MomA
Happy Birthday cousin-in-law with whom I've only met once but feel like I know really well. Happy Happy Birthday.
Let's see, do I remember 28? Yes, I do (which shows that dementia has not set in quite yet!) My baby girl, Shay, had just turned one year old, and I thought life just couldn't get any better! Enjoy every second, Becky, because it really does fly by. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Looks like Tyler is picking up on your photography talent. Lookin Good Girl!! Love the long hair. I have always thought your have the most lucious and silky lockes of hair. You are such an awesome person and friend. The only person that I think could give Garrett a run for his money like you do, a fantastic mother, and an all around terrific person. Every year since we departed as you mentioned on Matt's birthday we wish we could get our April birthday outing fix. There has never been a better birthday celebration than a late night settlers fix. We feel way too grown up without it! Someday...
Happy belated birthday, Becky! It is pretty crazy that thirty is getting so close for all of us. Time just keeps flying. I truly hope that twenty-eight is a wonder year for you!
Wait... Monday was your birthday?? I stood out there and talked to you for like half an hour and I had no idea! So sorry!! Happy Belated Birthday, Becky! I'm so glad to have you as a friend.
You are a total babe! You don't look a day over 27 1/2!! I wasn't on top of things this year so my facebook birthday wish was all I did - I'm lame. I hope you had a fabulous birthday.
Post a Comment