Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Little Quiet Around Here

And by here, I mean the blog...not here as in my house. In fact, things around our humble abode have been far from quiet this week. Grandma & Grandpa T are in town visiting and we have been playing and going until we collapse each night. We are having a blast! I'll update soon, of course!

And thank you all for the birthday wishes. ♥ I feel so loved. ♥ Strange to post with no picture, but you'll have to wait...how mean of me, I know.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Jim & Sheila, I'm sooooooo jealous of you! But I hope you're having a wonderful time! Give those little guys lots of smooches (if they'll let you, you know how boys are!).

cshel said...

I feel like I need to come and visit because you always show your guests an amazing time!! Can't wait to see the pics!

kdance said...

It's about time I caught up on some blogging, especially your blog because it's always been a fav of mine. Happy {late} birthday, Becky! You look gorgeous in you pictures (as usual). And all of the other pictures you take are amazing (as usual). When are you visiting Idaho again? I want to hire you to take pictures of us :)