Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Night Terrors

A conversation between Tyler and I this morning:

Tyler: Mom, you know what. Last night I was dreaming that I was wearing a dress.

Me: Oh really? What did you think about that?

Tyler: I don't know. I think it was just like, like...a really bad dream.

Dream world can be a very scary place, can't it?
And no, I haven't forgotten about the rest of my Easter pictures...they're coming. Soon. I hope. Like maybe even by tonight.

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Sounds like a bad dream to me, too! Hope all is well. Can't wait to see Easter pics!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

That is so funny! I guess you should be glad that he considers that type of thing a bad dream. :) You took some adorable Easter photos. I'll look forward to seeing the rest of them.

Lori Davis said...

Bad dream?? This is Will's life... REAL life!! I love the egg, Tyler!

Amy said...

That is hilarious

The Nielsen Family said...

Oh my, so funny!!!

Judy said...

Don't worry, Tyler, you were probably dreaming you lived in Scotland, played the bagpipes, and were wearing a kilt. Very manly, actually!