Well, I finally have my photo blog up and going...I had no idea what a project it would be! So now you'll know why updating my family blog with our trip is taking me forever. I wanted to get my photo blog put together, plus I've had several sessions to get edited on top of it, so it's been a lot all at once. But I've got it up to date and have a few more sessions to post to it over the next couple of days. But for now, it's officially up and running. Click HERE to see it or go to http://beckytphotography.blogspot.com/. There will be some work to do on it in the future, I have an idea of what I want, just not the time to do it all right now, but for now, it will work!And should you feel the desire, feel free to link me up. :) And now I'll get back to updating my regular blog (I hope!).





5 comments:
I made a little button on my blog for your site! I am so excited to see you up and running! The pictures on there are GREAT! Good job as always!
Already been there and LOVIN' it:)
Lookin' good, girl! I love all the photos.
I'm excited to check it out. I found that I really love looking at photographers' blogs. Its just so fun to see the awesome pictures that people take. I'm sure yours will be my favorite photography blog from now on. :)
Really great work Becky!
Post a Comment