
A whole bunch of randomness here really. Just some fun pictures I wanted to post. During our stay at Garrett's parents' house, Garrett got knee deep in what was going to be a "quick" project helping mount the TV to the wall...turned out to be slightly less than quick, but in the end we all ended up helping out and being proud of our achievement (after trying again a couple of times to get it just right!).

Of course, there was lots of discussion as to just how it needed to go...

and lots of instruction manual reading.

Meanwhile, Tyler just did some "hanging out", if you will

and a little high flying.

And Sam just worked on his walking, walking, and walking (while doing a little flying himself).

He became a pro at the walking thing while we were there, it was so cute!

And then Tyler got like super brave and climbed the ladder. He was soooo proud of himself. Seriously, what a dare devil, eh? (and yes, I'm being sarcastic. Tyler tends to be a little on the 'conservative' side when it comes to things like climbing ladders...and jumping)


But not Sam...he attempted to follow suit, but let's just say he didn't get very far. I fear the day that he'll be able to, though!

Scary, huh?

Another thing we loooooved was having Garrett there with us the first week we were there and it was so sad to have him fly back to Louisiana. When we dropped him off at the airport, Tyler was crying when he told him good bye and we drove away and he said "but Mom, I'm just sad because now it won't be our whole family". Yeah, I think I might have shed a tear at that point too. So we just tried to soak it all in while he was there with us!



More walking...and doesn't everyone walk a little better without pants on?

Had to throw this in here...a certain 4 year old properly arranged and replaced parts of Grandma's nativity scene. Looks nice, doesn't it?


Sam took to Grandpa T super well and they became best of patty cakin' friends. Sam would start patty cakin' as soon as he saw Grandpa and they would patty cake together over and over again.




He was declared a patty cake champion by the end of our trip. It was so cute!

We hope you've enjoyed this installment of "The Trip". More to come...we're getting there, I promise. Slow and steady wins the race, right? :)
10 comments:
It seriously cracks me up every time you show pictures of Garrett reading the instruction manual cover to cover! I guess that's the smart way to do it but I always get impatient and just jump right in- which may be why I've had to disassemble a few things in the past :-)
The boys are cute as always {even if Sam was naughty last year! :-0 }
Love all the pics. The boys are too cute!
I am so glad that Thomas & Friends made it to the First Christmas. What a relief!
Your photos are way too fun. They always make me happy when I see them!
your pictures are always so amazing!! what camera do you have?? maybe you dont tell?? thats ok your pictures are still amazing!! cute blog!!
I'm happy to see that you're blogging again. I love the pics of all of you. I can't wait to see all of you in just 10 more days! Can you believe it? Love, Mom A
Becky, to make hearts, all you do is press the 'Alt' key with the number '3' key on your number pad. Press them at the same time, let go, and viola! You can be as lovey dovey as you want! ;-) ♥♥♥
Thanks for the new pics. I'm glad you had such a great trip and that Garrett got to take part for some of it. Miss you!
Great pictures of Garrett. :) I never post pictures of my husband or myself either so I'm trying to make an effort to post "everybody" on my blog too. Didn't talk very much about Sam's "after-Christmas" fun huh? Haha! I'm sure a post about him will be coming along shortly!
Totally cute! Your dad kind of reminds me of my dad. Jack loves his Poppa, too.
I love the pictures of Sam and Patty Cakin Champ Gpa T. Also, got a good laugh out of the parked trains in the middle of the nativity, Thomas was definitely involved in Christs birth, right?
Post a Comment