...was a blast!
My mom came for 6 fabulous days and we loved every minute of having her here. She flew home yesterday and I was hoping to get a chance to blog about her visit today, but we've been busy getting back to real life today instead. And that meant catching up, tackling my laundry piles, and dealing with a couple of young boys who were having grandma withdrawals, therefore resulting in no time to blog. {sigh} And I'm off to girls camp tomorrow. See, this back to real life business is just rough, isn't it? So...the real recap will have to wait a day or two. But, Mom, we are so glad you came and loved having you here. Thank you so much for coming! We miss you!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
This Last Week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
How fun to have your mommy in town! I'm jealous that you get to go to girls camp. I moved just in time to miss out on that :( T is so cute! Is he really old enough to be going to activity day? Crazy! He makes such a cute pirate. And I can't get over Sam's head of hair--so thick and dark! I love it! We really miss you guys. Let us know when you plan your next trip out here. We'll have a party!!!
I'm sure it was great!! My mom is coming next week and we are really excited.
Sam looks so happy!
Good luck and have fun at girls' camp. :-)
Your kids are soooo cute...I don't think I have ever seen a finer pirate. I love reading your blog and looking at all of your great pictures. Feels like i'm right there when it is all happening!!
So I have totally been out of the loop, if you haven't noticed. I had to go all the way back to GT's 30th Birthday. We have thought of you lots since that day big guy, sorry we've been loosers and haven't called. We can't believe you are a big 3 0 !! Wowee!!
Anyway, we have had all sorts of people staying with us literally one after the other for almost the past month so again I apologize for slacking.
BTW...I LOVED the Tylerisms. You know the saying Absence makes the Heart Grow Fonder, it wasn't until I was away from your blog for so long and then coming back again to realize how much I depend on your blog to put a huge smile on my face and give me a Thalgott fix. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
Post a Comment