Sunday, June 29, 2008

Flying High

A cheap-o styrofoam airplaine that we got as a Mardi Gras throw.

A nice day at the park.

Not a care in the world.

Practicing our piloting skills.

All thrown together equates for cheap family entertainment and high flyin' fun.





7 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

Tyler is such a cute little boy. He is always smiling!

Ashley said...

That looks like fun, I used to love those airplanes like that, however, that one looks nicer than the ones I used to use. P.S. I had this crazy dream that I went to this photography website, and there were winners of these competitions and everytime, it would be one of the pictures from your blog. It was random. John and I were talking about photoshop yesterday, so it got me thinking.

Anonymous said...

That looks fun. I bet grandpa T would have liked that activity. Tyler looks like he is having fun. I love the pictures. You must have your camera with you 24-7which is to our advantage. I am so glad!!! love you tons. grandma t

The Nielsen Family said...

I love the magic in his eyes!

The Nielsen Family said...

Is T as obsessed with airplanes as his old man?

Tenise said...

You have two of the most beautiful boys I've EVER seen!!

Kristy said...

Tyler is so cute. It's amazing how long little boys can stay entertained with little toys like that. I love the pictures of your boys in the swimming pool, so cute. I love all of your pictures, you are so good.