Here are a few more pictures from our trip... I was going through these and just had to throw another post together. This time we rented a house instead of a condo, so it was in a slightly different location but very close to the beach nonetheless. And the house was AMAZING. I could have moved right in. It was very recently renovated and was just a perfect little vacation house. What I absolutely loved was a big set of sliding glass doors on the South side of the house that overlooked the water and walked out onto the patio. The best part about them was that they offered the most amazing natural light for pictures. Great skin tones, beautiful catch lights, just good stuff. So, I actually took the chance to play around with my camera (happens a lot, I know) and try some new settings and such. And my kids were great subjects and willing, for the most part, to let me play. So, here's just a bunch of the results of my playing around, taken while we were waiting to head down to the beach yet again. (click on any picture to see it larger)

This is what happens when the hat comes OFF...getting time for a haircut. I can't believe how much hair he has on top!



He's getting so close to crawling! He hasn't quite got it all figured out, but it's not going to be long at this point...
As you can see, Sam was a bit more of a willing subject than Tyler was. But he stuck around for one or two... There were clearly much more fascinating things to be seeing/doing while we were there than sitting on the floor for a picture. :)
This picture shows the light source that I love (oh yeah, and the grand piano that was in the house...I mean isn't that what we ALL look for in a vacation rental???)
And I had to throw this one in here because part of Tyler's favorite thing about going to the beach is being able to watch movies in bed. Since he doesn't have a TV in his room at home, getting to watch a movie in bed is such a novelty. So he jumped right in the king size bed and enjoyed the Bee Movie...and don't little kids look so tiny in king size beds???
And last but not least, I also had to put this one in because you probably can't guess WHO noticed this lovely GREEN room right off the bat and called dibs on it... Luckily it wasn't the master bedroom or we would have had a fight on our hands! He was so excited that it had a green wall and a green blanket on the bed. And again, shouldn't every little kid have a king size bed? You can hardly see him in there. At least we weren't too worried about him falling out!






5 comments:
LOVE the pictures of Sam! He is such a doll and I love the "one" tooth pictures. Your boys are just adorable!
So cute! How lucky you are to have such adorable subject matter as you play around with your camera settings :) I looove the 5th one.
Hey, the pictures are so great. That is like Allison, she has one little tooth that is in the same place. It is so cute. We are also working with her on crawling right now, she gets up in crawling position, but she doesn't seem to know what to do at this point. It is a fun adventure.
Ya know, I never really thought that your boys looked alike, but I was checking out the photos of Sam and I suddenly found myself thinking, "Wow! He looks just like Tyler!" What expressive faces they both have!
Great pics per usual! Looks like a great house and I like the green room almost as much as Tyler did!
Post a Comment