
Today I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for my beautiful family, friends, health, the comforts of life, food on the table, reliable vehicles, the gospel, and the list goes on and on. truly, I have been so blessed! I am so grateful that my parents and brother could come be with us for Thanksgiving this year, and especially thankful that they beat the storm and got out just in the nick of time and got here without any trouble.

We spent our time waiting for them by letting my two little turkeys make these little turkeys...and boy was it fun! My two insisted that all the turkeys needed eyebrows, so that's what they got. If turkeys don't really actually have eyebrows, don't tell my boys--they'll be crushed. :)

So today I am thankful and tomorrow I will continue updating the blog! :) Happy Thanksgiving from our pilgrim and Indian!!
5 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving. That is so fun that your parents are there. I have spent the last couple weeks really missing New Orleans. I do that every once in a while. I have a little turkey cookies that I do too. Yours may be a little cuter I might be switching over and making yours on Saturday. (That's when we are celebrating with Ben's crazy schedule :)
Cute turkeys. That looks like a fun little thing to do with your boys. I bet they loved it. I didnt do anything fun like that---was doing good to get it together and didnt know who would actually be coming til that morning because of the storm. We, too are counting our blessings. We missed you guys but we too are thankful that your parents were able to make it there. It would have been so sad. I was worried for all of you. Hope you are having a fabulous time. The time goes by so quickly. Love you all.
s
I love your little pilgrim and Indian. Too cute. And your turkeys are adorable! Gret job!
Hope you have enjoyed your time with family! Miss you lots...
Hey I made those turkeys too! I made 25 of them for preschool classes. And then I realized that I couldn't take them to school because they had peanut butter in them. So Clint ate them all. Isn't that sad?
I want those turkey cookie things!! Yummy! Those boys of yours are perfect little models. Maybe you actually take hundreds of pictures of the same shot to get them to look that adorable. Yeah, I'll choose to believe that!
Post a Comment