Friday, November 5, 2010

Island Park, part 3

So, remember how I was making a really great effort at catching up the ol' blog? Yeah, remember that? That was fun, huh? Oh boy, I just can't seem to get this done and I always say I can just skip over stuff, but I don't really want to leave anything out. So I guess at this point, I'm just blogging for myself and that's ok. :)

The final hoorah of our Island Park trip was a 4 wheeler ride to Big Springs. Tyler remembered going there on snowmobiles a year and a half ago, so it was fun for him to go in the summer time. It's always a fun trip there. We got to feed the fish and watch all the birds and ducks on the water.

And then we took a little walk over to Johnny Sack's cabin. I was just trying to soak up all the beautiful mountain scenery. It's just so pretty!








Yeah, the boys were in heaven once again. What can I say? The outdoors will do that to a boy! And they were fascinated by the outhouse of course too. Go figure!



And we rode the 4 wheelers back to the cabin and fell asleep eating lunch. :) Just a sign of how hard we played! And then it was back home to Blackfoot for more fun before it was back home to Louisiana!

No comments: