Sunday, November 14, 2010

I needed this today

There was just something about this video and this song that I needed to hear today. It is one of my favorite primary songs, I sing it to my boys all the time. This is Sam's favorite and he sings it constantly. The words are perfect and a great reminder to me of all that I am blessed with, and its in the simplest things that we can find the most joy. I love this version of this song and I love this video--the photographs are perfect and you can't help but feel uplifted after listening. So I'm just sharing and keeping it here so I can come back to it over and over. :) Watch & listen, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

cshel said...

So beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

aidanjordan said...

What a beautiful version of that song!

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

I love it! That is hands down my favorite primary song! For Mother's Day in primary they always sing the teachers' favorite songs and I always pick this one!