
"Deer Santa How are theangs at the North Pole? Are theangs bad or are theangs good? I hav bin trying to be good but Sam has bin maekeang me be bad!For Christmas I would like hot Weels Criss Cross Crash
Love Tyler Thalgott"
So, so, so many things I love about this little letter. His handwriting, his eraser marks {as he is always trying to make it perfect, after all}, his spelling, especially his spelling of 'things' and 'making', his blame on his younger brother, how dark his letters are because he presses so hard when he writes because he's concentrating so hard, the fact that he had to use a clipboard, the occasional usage of a random uppercase letter, and the list goes on!
We were going a little stir crazy after church and before dinner today and the boy needed something to do. I thought he could try writing his letter to Santa and I must say I was surprised at how well he put it together. He has been reading pretty well since he started school in September, but I haven't ever had him try to write words on his own as he sounds them out. He asked for a little help, but not much. It was the perfect Sunday afternoon activity, although we're cutting it a little close to Christmas. I hope it has time to make it to the North Pole before Friday. :)
I sure hope Santa takes things into consideration and takes it easy on the boy whose little brother is making him be bad. Because I can tell you, he really really is always trying to be good. I ♥ this kid! :)





10 comments:
that is the sweetest letter!! I sure hope he gets what he is dreaming for!! Merry Christmas!
I love it when kids get old enough to do letters to Santa. Lizzy wrote hers on Saturday and we sealed it up to mail it. Then she saw something she wanted later that day with Clint and teared up because she hadn't made the changes to her letter. Good thing I hadn't mailed it yet! ;) I hope Tyler gets what he asked for. He really is a good boy!
Seriously (tears) that boys melts my heart. I love him! I love his perfection:)
Dang it Sam... stop making Tyler be bad!! I love it! This is the cutest thing, your camera is amazing, and I can not believe how well he can write all of that. What a great kid!
P.S. Your Christmas card is my very favorite! All the way at the top of the collage! Maybe it's the people in it, maybe it's the card, either way, I love it! Love you!
This letter is a Christmas gift in and of itself. We love our little grandsons (granddaughters too if we had any!). Grandpa T.
OK---I JUST WALKED IN THE DOOR FROM WORK AND JIM TOLD ME TO COME SEE THIS THING ON THE COMPUTER. IT IS SO SWEET---OF COURSE I AM SITTING HERE WITH TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS BECAUSE I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH. HE IS SUCH A GOOD BOY AND THAT LITTLE SAMMY---WELL!!! I HOPE THAT SANTA GETS THE LETTER IN TIME. MERRY CHRISTMAS--LOVE YOU AND THE CHRISTMAS CARD TOO---WE JUST GOT OURS TODAY TOO. WE LOVE IT.
GRANDMA T
Awesome!!!
I "theank" that is the cutest letter ever! Way to go Tyler! I miss you guys so much I can't stand it. I love the card too. Did you do that with your timer or did someone else take it? I love you and will be talking to you soon. Love MomA
I love his sweet letter and that little Sam is the culprit behind his behavior. :-) But, I hope Santa comes through for cute little Tyler. His handwriting is very nice for his age.
Miss you and love you lots!!!
LOVE this post!!!!! I love seeing his letter and handwriting, I LOVE hearing all the things that you love about his letter that isn't as evident to us online lookers. So super cute and I can totally relate to the younger sibling making them be bad. TOOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment