All right, here we go with installment 2. My parents' cabin is not far from the river so just as the sun was about to set, we headed down to check it out. Oh, and throw a few rocks too. I have boys, remember? And boys could be entertained all the live long day throwing rocks into water or sticks in the fire. Heaven, I tell ya.
First up was a skipping rocks lesson from the pro himself. I remember learning the proper form of skipping a rock from my dad and he taught Tyler the in's & out's and after a little practice, he wasn't doing too bad!








And we just sat there, with not a care in the world...watching the boys enjoy one of life's simplest pleasures. And as the sky turned a purplish pink, I just took in one more big breath of that awesome mountain air.








1 comment:
I can almost smell that pure, mountain air. GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment