
Move over, Emeril 'cause there's a new chef in this town. Specialty: PB&J. And believe me, you've never had a better PB&J than when Tyler makes you one. A lot of love and effort goes into this and he'll jump at any possible chance he gets to make you one if you want. (he was also snackin' on cheetos as you can tell by his fingers!)



But for some reason, my jelly has been disappearing at a rapid rate. I think I may have discovered why...


(Served on none other than my plastic flower plates from my freshman year at Ricks College. Yes, I still have them and yes, they still get used. They were 25 cents at WalMart 11 years ago. Any of my roommates remember these??? Is it sad that I still own them???)

And...lunch is served! Tips are not required, but are appreciated. Thank you for dining at Tyler's today. We hope you've enjoyed your experience!
6 comments:
totally remember those plates. Food tastes better when coming from a floral shaped plate.. .I'm just sayin'.
With the increase in cost of living over the past 11 years, the plates have risen to 26 cents. Nothing personal, Rebecca, but I think the P&B sandwich is worth 10 times what the plate is! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Dad T.
Tell T he has a job at my house everyday at high noon! Rhett requests a peanut butter and honey sandwich everyday for lunch without fail and I'm sure it would be even cooler if he cousin made it for him!!
I love the orange fingers!! TOO cute!
He's gotten so big.
That is too funny Becky! Ty just started wanting to make his own pb&j sandwiches too! Although Ty likes to eat the peanut butter off the knife instead of the jelly:)
Post a Comment