Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Little Golf...in January!

Isn't this how everyone spends their January? Short sleeve shirts, practicing a little golf? I'm thinking if any of you readers in Idaho & Utah who saw inches upon inches of snow for your Easter Weekend have ever considered a visit, this ought to convince you to come!!! Doesn't it look fantastic?!

(although, I should mention that it's a bit misleading...our winter this year was VERY cold for this region and seemed to last longer than it has before. Our days of short sleeves were very few & far between this year. So, now I feel gypped since I expect to have a perfectly mild weathered winter if I have to put up with the 3 months of misery we call summer here! lol It just doesn't seem like we got a fair trade off this year. Sigh.)
Perfecting the 'one inch' putt. It'll get ya every time if you're not careful. Poor kid needs some lefty clubs.



And if all else fails, just go ahead and drop it in. No one will know.

Hoping these boys and their golf skills make me rich some day!! :) (but of course, I'm not planning on it!)

1 comment:

cshel said...

So cute...love the pictures. That is not at all how our winter looked here. LOL So, I'm a little jealous. Beautiful sunshine and some fun outdoors - what a great life!