Dear Spring,Please don't ever leave us. We enjoy having you around and the thoughts of replacing you with Summer just aren't that enticing at the moment. We promise to treat you nice and give you all the time and attention you deserve if you, in turn, promise to never leave us.
Sincerely Yours,
XOXO,
Us
XOXO,
Us






6 comments:
I love the spring time I don't want to have summer yet.
Make that letter from the Davis family too!!!
Love the pictures!! We are also loving spring here.
It was warmer here BEFORE spring hit. I love the action pictures of the boys playing hopscotch.
As always, love the pictures. And have you looked lately at Sam in the pictures to the left to Sam in the picture on the right. Holy Smokes has he grown up and it seems like you just took those pictures. But now he is a completely different looking boy. There is no baby left in him. And yes, Springtime is AWESOME (and so short lived).
I love spring. Your boys are really growing up. I love the pictures. They are really getting some air.
Post a Comment