Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Style

Whether he's just rolled out of bed...
Whether there's a rain cloud in the sky, or not...
Whether he's watching a little Elmo before heading out for the day...


Whether he's just getting in a quick morning read before breakfast...

Whether he's playing trains...


Whether he's playing airplanes...
Whether he's reading his birthday card from Grandma for the 3,000th time..
Whether anyone else thinks so or not...this boy's got style that can't be denied! He's a trendsetter, you betcha.
And I could just eat him up. But can you blame me?

PS--thanks for all of your kind words about my new style...y'all made me blush. :)

5 comments:

aidanjordan said...

That is too funny! Do you have to pry them off him before bed? I love how kids so young can have such personality!

Tara said...

That is adorable! Didn't Tyler go through the same phase not to long ago? It seems like I remember reading about it.

Amy said...

That last picture is ADORABLE of Sam!! I love the shoes :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sammy---what a cute bunch of pictures. He looks so much older---it seems even since we were there. I guess pictures just capture things. He is such a cutie. I miss those little boys---and of course you and Garrett too---so so much. We love you all. momt

cshel said...

Love the boots. So funny how kids just latch onto something like that.