So....I guest blogged for my friend Lexi tonight about my little journey through the world of photography so far. So, if you're entirely bored or suffering from insomnia tonight or trying to ignore your kids or simply just don't have anything better to do (ha ha), feel free to take a look HERE. Let me know what you think! And feel free to ask any questions by leaving a comment here or over there. I'll do my best to answer them in a way that makes sense. :) lolAnd I promise...I'll be updating my own blog here SOON! Lots of fun stuff from Grandma & Grandpa's visit. :0)





2 comments:
Oh my gosh, yes!! I am so glad you finally posted something. I have been going through major withdrawl. I about posted something about you getting your act together and putting something new on your blog if not for you then for me!!! (And it has only been a week since your last post, but it wasn't a "real" post.) I am now going to check out your post on Lexi's blog...
Ok Becky, I have got to have you take pictures of our newest addition this fall. I am dead serious when I say this, but what would it take to get you here to do some photo shoots? I think I could book some other shoots for you, but what would make it worth your while? Crishelle and I have both said how we really need you to capture the new ones. Let me know and maybe we can get something in the works if you would be interested. Hope your having a great time.
Post a Comment