Really, I know...I've been a "bad blogger" as of late. Life is running at the speed of a hundred miles an hour and I am having a tough time keeping up, to be honest. Somehow I've gotta get this balancing act figured out, right? BUT I am working on a big update post from our recent visit from Grandma & Grandpa plus a whole lot more. So it'll be here, hopefully soon....but in the mean time, could someone please tell me why this little charade is sooooo entertaining to my children? And why they insist on having me help them get their shirts 'just so' several times a day? Why??? But I can't complain these days if it at least entertains them...since that's been a chore these days as well! (look past the picture quality here folks...it just wasn't happenin' today)







7 comments:
That is so cute! They are obviously having a great time. Cheap entertainment...what more could you ask for?
Oh my I am cracking up!! What I am wondering is how that even got started?
Haha...those boys are too funny (and cute!). Love it!
I can tell you why the boys like it. It's their innate sense of humor that helps them to channel material from some of the great TV shows of the past, like Beavis and Butthead. Beavis used to become hyperactive and put his shirt over his head just like the boys are doing in these pictures when he consumed too much caffeine or sugar. Classic.
I love it!! They are so cute!!!!! We miss you guys. Give the boys big hugs from the Lakes.
haha I love it!! That just made my day seeing those pictures. It makes me want to tickle their cute bellies though! :)
That is too funny!
Post a Comment