I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful baby boy the day after Christmas (the day before we hit the road for Idaho) and have now had fun editing these now that we are somewhat settled in here. I can relate to how special a baby boy in December is, and Parker was no exception. I am convinced that he is an angel! He was the perfect mix of asleep and awake and hardly made a peep. He was just perfect! And I know that his mama is anxious to see some of these, so here is your sneak peek, Lora! Enjoy!















12 comments:
So cute!! I wish we were still in NO, I dould definitely get you to take some of my kiddos. I haven't had a pic done of Annie since she was 2 and half and Benjamin was 9 months old. I have none of Erin yet. Little parker is so cute.
As usual they are wonderful pics. Of course you had a mighty handsome subject!! Adorable!
Oh, Becky...these are beautiful! Stunning!
Ugh! I want another baby just so you can take his/her picture. My heart melts whenever I see your work.
I adore the picture of Parker on the chair all snuggled up. How darling. I still can't believe you drove all that way home for Christmas, you brave girl! I'm sure surprised was an understatement for your family!
;-)
That baby is so cute! I love his red and white polka dot hat.
What a cute little baby. You did a great job on the pictures!
As usual, stunning pictures!
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute! I am so sad I don't live near you.
WOW!! I need you near me to take pics of my kids... I have taken Ruby and hers were cute, but I have to say... your props and the pics you got!!! You are amazing!
I swear I left a comment on here already... it said, "YOU'RE AMAZING!!" I am so obcessed, I keep coming back to look at them!
Your talent astounds *and I am now privately crying to myself that I don't have pics like those of my babies*
Post a Comment